STAGE 2: DICTATION CONTEST
Since October 2021 and until May 2022, the French, Spanish, Mandarin and English teachers of the International French School (Singapore) have been working together and transversally in the realisation of the “Interlanguage Challenge Francophonie Europe Asia”.
This challenge is divided into four stages:
- Stage 1: A creative writing contest (October to February),
- Stage 2: A dictation contest (March),
- Stage 3: A spelling bee (April to May),
- Stage 4: A contest for the best multilingual artistic creation (October to May).
- During the Francophonie Festival, the IFS students will take part in the dictation contest, for which the text will have been selected at the end of stage 1.
For International French School (Singapore) students only